Itinerary: Qeshm island - Hormoz island - Hengam & Naz islands
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
Day 1: Arrival day
Arrive at Qeshm airport, depending on arrival time, visit of Dargahan Bazaar. Overnight Qeshm.
Day 2: Qeshm
Visiting khorbas cave, Berkeh Khalaf village, Star valley, Geopark museum and Portuguese
castle, hara forest, Chahkooh canyon, Namakdan salt caves. Overnight Qeshm in a local house.
Day 3: Qeshm-Hormoz
Visiting Naz island, Hengam island. Watch dolphins, turtles and gazelles, and enjoy the silver coast. Transfer to Hormuz by boat. Overnight Hormoz in a local house.
Day 4: Hormoz
We are exploring the colorful land of Hormuz Island and red beaches by Tuk Tuk. Visit of Portuguese
castle, Nad-Alian museum, overnight Hormoz in a local house.
Day 5: Hormuz- Qeshm
Back to Qeshm, visiting Laft village, boat to Harra Jungle (Mangroves), overnight Qeshm in a local house.
Day 6: Qeshm
Depending on departure time, this is a free day for shopping, water sports, relaxing at the beach or anything else you like. Transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
- To travel to Qeshm Island you don't need a visa.
- Transfer from Qeshm Island to Hormoz depends on the weather condition. In case of bad weather, a lenghty wait is unavoidable.
- This tour is including:
- 5 nights accomodation
- Driver and Guide to visit the sites and all transfers
- Full board meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner)
- All entrance fees
- Transfers to Hengam and Hormuz Islands by boat